NOTE: The U-5100 Jacks lift very tall. Extending them to their highest range could be dangerous and cause serious injury if the the vehicle is not stabilized properly.
This aftermarket accessory is every outdoorsman's or woman's dream product. This Universal Quick Lift Jack by Hornet Outdoors is just about as good as it gets. Here's the deal, this UTV jack can be used for just about any DYI or gear head project that requires "jacking" stuff up. We're talking anything from a buggy to a trailer. Heck, you can even raise yourself the lawnmower and tinker with the blade if duty calls.
The sxs universal quick-lift jack is fabricated from quality metal and topped off with a weatherproof galvanized finish for good measure. It has a lift capacity from 7-inches to 39-inches and everything in between. If you've got a dock that needs repairing, this sucker can help you do it. If it's a tire that needs changing, it can handle that too. This American-made lift weighs in a 18-pounds with the grit to facilitate a 2,000-pound lift capacity. This thing is tank-tough, practical, and easy to use. Features:
- Lightweight and simple to use
- Operate with the included crank handle, or remove the handle and use a ratchet or cordless drill
- 2,000 pound lift capacity
- 20" of lifting range at each hole stop on the drop-down leg
- 8" lift tongue
- 18 pounds
- Only 27" long when completely contracted
- Weatherproof galvanized finish