This 13,000 lb Viper Max Truck Winch is built to out perform all the other winches out there. Keeping the user in mind, Viper designed and included a hand saver strap damper blanket to keep your hand from being torn up when you're out there trying to get a vehicle relocated. The non-integrated solenoid/contactor allows flexibility with the widest range of vehicles by allowing you to install it on the winch itself or run the power cables to another location. Having the wireless remote switch allows you to walk away and get a good view of the surroundings while operating the winch.
The metal exterior body on the winch protects the gears inside from being damaged by harsh weather conditions. If you are going to be winching out a larger vehicle, you will appreciate the larger, more heavy duty clevis hook to make rigging easier. This winch comes with all of the necessary hardware for installation, making the process quick and easy! A popular upgrade that customers often choose is the quick connect wiring kit, making wiring your winch easier than ever!Features:
Optional Receiver Cradle:
- Steel cable or synthetic rope
- Wireless remote switch
- 11' cabled remote switch
- Roller fairlead (steel cable) or aluminum hawse fairlead (with synthetic cable)
- Large clevis hook
- Handsaver strap
- Waterproof winch cover
- Damper blanket
- 6 ft of 2 gauge (english) / 196.4 (metric) wiring
- Metal exterior body on winch
- Installation hardware
- Mount pattern: 10" x 4.5"
- Non-integrated solenoid/contactor allows flexibility with the widest range of vehicles by allowing you to install it on the winch itself or run the power cables to another location.
This installs directly into a 2" receiver hitch (not included) for extra flexibility. The "arms" fold down when not in use and it comes with a hitch pin included.Optional Quick Connect Wiring:
These wiring kits make wiring your winch easier than ever. The plugs are gender neutral and are sealed against the elements when not in use. All wires are 3 gauge (English) - 196/.4 (Metric).
- 2.5 ft. piece stays with the winch
- 5 ft. piece runs from the battery to the front of your truck
- 24 ft. piece runs from the battery to the rear of your truck