Applicability: 2019-20 Polaris RZR XP Turbo and RZR XP 4 Turbo
It's not a matter of "if" you need a front bumper; more which one meets up to your standards. A UTV front bumper comes with several benefits beyond providing security to your plastics and front differential. They also allow for installing other aftermarket accessories to be added with less bulk to the ride and more practical usage. Take, for instance, the RZR XP Turbo Front Bumper with an Integrated Winch Mount by Warn Industries. This side-by-side front bumper is lean and mean while being innovative and functional.
Warn Industries cuts and welds the bold, aggressive Polaris front bumper from heavy-duty steel, complete with a powder-coated finish. The RZR XP Turbo front bumper is engineered to incorporate a winch, dually lights, and D-shackles. Talk about having the grit to do just about anything while having the durability to take a hit. What really piqued our interest is the sheer design dynamics of this aftermarket bumper. It's engineered to act like a bash plate/brush guard to maximize ground-clearance without losing structural integrity. How's that for meeting your offroad standards?Features:
- Angled design sits high to maintain maximum ground clearance and approach angles
- Compatible with the following Warn winches: VRX 45, Axon 45, and Axon 55 winches
- Winch mounting bolt pattern: 3.0" x 6.59"
- Integrated light port to mount auxiliary lights
- Welded recovery points ready for D-shackles
- Durable black textured powder coat over steel construction
- Bumper accommodates oversize tires
- Easy to install
- Pre-drilled bolt holes and cutouts make it easy to mount a WARN winch, even after bumper install