NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: Polaris ACE (See options above)
Have you ever felt that OEM axles are just too skinny to handle all the torque from your high horsepower motor? The beefy Warthog axles are the perfect complement to allow you to push your machine to the limits. Whether you are blazing across dunes, racing down trails, or blasting through deep mud holes, Warthog Heavy Duty Axles give you the strength and durability to tackle a variety of terrains. Warthog axles are industry tested and have proven to outperform other brands in the same class.
The Warthog Heavy Duty Axles feature maximized CV joints and beefy shafts that are made of high quality chromoly steel. They also come with puncture resistant TPEE boots that are more durable than rubber boots. These axles are well designed with optimal strength-to-weight ratio, delivering the toughness and rigidity that you could have ever hoped for. Off-road enthusiasts are immensely impressed with the induction heat treatment applied to Warthog Heavy Duty Axles. This hardening process makes Warthog axles tougher than any other brands in its class. They are industry tested and proved to outperform other brands in its class.Features:
- Larger shaft and CV joints are made of high quality chromoly steel for optimal strength and toughness.
- Superior Induction Heat treatment is applied to all major components for excellent durability.
- TPEE Boots offer ideal strength and stiffness with dynamic flex fatigue and puncture resistance.
- CNC precision machined CV joints filled with top-notch moly grease provide low friction and smooth motion.
- Wide swing angles
- One year manufacturers warranty