NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2016-19 Yamaha YXZ1000R and YXZ1000R SS
Rough and tough is how you like to travel the off-road expedition with your Yamaha YXZ 1000 R or 1000 R SS. There's nothing like blasting through mud puddles at full force and trampling the rocky trails. As exciting as this can be, traveling all these bumpy, harsh courses with your machine can do quite the damage on your axles. With the Warthog Heavy Duty Stock Length Axles, you can be up and running within minutes.
With a larger shaft and CV joints, these axles will give your UTV the maximum durability than stock on the trails. They are manufactured from high quality chromoly steel and are heat treated to ensure top-of-the-line strength! The TPEE Boots provide excellent strength with dynamic flex fatigue along with puncture resistance. All CV joints are filled with highest quality moly grease that administers low friction and effortless motions throughout the ride. These features and many more listed below are many reason why the Warthog Heavy Duty Stock Length Axle is the next best thing for your machine.Features:
- Larger shaft and CV joints are made of high quality chromoly steel for optimal strength and toughness.
- Superior Induction Heat treatment is applied to all major components for excellent durability.
- TPEE Boots offer ideal strength and stiffness with dynamic flex fatigue and puncture resistance.
- CNC precision machined CV joints filled with top-notch moly grease provide low friction and smooth motion.
- Wide swing angles
- One year manufacturers warranty