Note: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2014-17 Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail and 2015-17 Arctic Cat Wildcat Sport
Are you ready to unleash your Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail for intense action? There is nothing more exhilarating than hopping into the comfy seat and start carving through the mountain trails, dodging rocks and floating through deep whoops. At some point, you may wonder what you can do to upgrade your stylish CAT to feel the extra performance. Higher quality axles will do exactly that! At Side By Side Stuff, we have some of the strongest and most durable heavy duty axles in the class from Warthog ATV. These axles are designed exclusively for Wildcat 700 Sport to navigate over the roughest trail obstacles.
The Warthog Heavy Duty Axles feature maximized CV joints and beefy shafts that are made of high quality chromoly steel. They also come with puncture resistant TPEE boots that are more durable than rubber boots. These axles are well designed with optimal strength-to-weight ratio, delivering the toughness and rigidity that you could have ever hoped for. Off-road enthusiasts are immensely impressed with the induction heat treatment applied to Warthog Heavy Duty Axles. This hardening process makes Warthog axles tougher than many other brands in its class. If you are looking for top-notch axle for your CAT, this is IT!Features:
- Larger shaft and CV joints are made of high quality chromoly steel for optimal strength and toughness.
- Superior Induction Heat treatment is applied to all major components for excellent durability.
- TPEE Boots offer ideal strength and stiffness with dynamic flex fatigue and puncture resistance.
- CNC precision machined CV joints filled with top-notch moly grease provide low friction and smooth motion.
- Wide swing angles
- One year manufacturers warranty