- Axles are sold individually.
- Rear axles do NOT fit models with a rear locking differential.
Applicability: 2011-16 Can Am Commander and Commander Max
With industry leading power and versatility, your Can-Am Commander is ready to customize the way you want and tackle the gnarliest terrains. When it comes to upgrading your machine with supreme axles for the ultimate ride, Side By Side Stuff is proud to offer Warthog Heavy Duty Axles. The beefy Warthog axles are precisely engineered to maximize your Commander’s performance. These axles are industry tested and proven to be the best performer of its class. Your machine deserves the best!
Warthog Heavy Duty Axles feature enlarged CV joints and shafts, made of super strong chromoly steel to handle the rigors of off-roading. Protecting the impressive CV joints are TPEE boots that are well known for the outstanding toughness and puncture resistance in rough terrains.
The key to the Warthog Heavy Duty Axle’s exceptional performance is its superior induction hardening. This heat treatment process results in axles with unrivaled strength and durability, allowing your SXS to splash across water and bomb through deserts at speed. You can concentrate on the fun ride and let Warthog take care of your axles. In addition, Warthog ATV has a stringent quality control system implemented at the manufacturing stage to ensure consistency in craftsmanship and optimum quality for a long lasting axle.Features:
- Larger shaft and CV joints are made of high quality chromoly steel for optimal strength and toughness.
- Superior Induction Heat treatment is applied to all major components for excellent durability.
- TPEE Boots offer ideal strength and stiffness with dynamic flex fatigue and puncture resistance.
- CNC precision machined CV joints filled with top-notch moly grease provide low friction and smooth motion.
- Wide swing angles
- One year manufacturers warranty