NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2017-19 Can Am Maverick X3 (See options above)
One thing all offroad riders have in common is the need to replace their OEM components with aftermarket quality and high performance abilities. The Warthog Heavy-Duty Stock Length Axle provides the strength it takes to conquer the tallest dunes, the muddiest bogs and most intense trails. With durable construction, the axles can exceed your stock part by 10-15 percent! Let's see what makes this aftermarket accessory better than the rest.
This quality-made Maverick X3 axle features a Chromoly steel shaft, enlarged CV joints and TPEE rubber boots. An induction heat treatment provides the UTV axle with additional rigidity to conquer harsh terrains. Warthog has put each heavy-duty component through and industry test to ensure their product leads the industry in performance and durability. Choose your model, select your location, make the purchase and we'll have your new Maverick X3 axle delivered to your front door!Features:
- Larger shaft and CV joints are made of high quality chromoly steel for optimal strength and toughness.
- Superior Induction Heat treatment is applied to all major components for excellent durability.
- TPEE Boots offer ideal strength and stiffness with dynamic flex fatigue and puncture resistance.
- CNC precision machined CV joints filled with top-notch moly grease provide low friction and smooth motion.
- Wide swing angles
- One year manufacturers warranty