NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2016-19 Honda Pioneer 1000 and Pioneer 1000-5
Whether you're replacing a busted axle or upgrading from your stock set, the Warthog Heavy Duty Stock Length Axle is the ideal choice for reliability. With strength in mind during the engineering process, this aftermarket accessory exceeds stock expectations by 10-15 percent. No matter what type of rider you may be, investing in the best components for your Honda Pioneer 1000 is a must. With this UTV axle, you can bring on the dunes, get back to rock crawling or cruise on the trails in confidence.
These Pioneer 1000 axle features puncture-resistant TPEE boots to give our riders a longer lifespan. This TPEE material is manufactured to offer strength and stiffness to hold up against fatigue caused by over flexing. An induction heat treatment can provide a superior amount of durability, which is necessary for heavy-hauling or rugged riding. Suit up your machine with aftermarket components that are made to last from Side By Side Stuff.Features:
- Larger shaft and CV joints are made of high quality chromoly steel for optimal strength and toughness
- Superior Induction Heat treatment is applied to all major components for excellent durability
- TPEE Boots offer ideal strength and stiffness with dynamic flex fatigue and puncture resistance
- CNC precision machined CV joints filled with top-notch moly grease provide low friction and smooth motion
- Wide swing angles
- One year manufacturers warranty