NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2012-19 Kawasaki Teryx4 and 2014-19 Kawasaki Teryx 800
Your Kawasaki Teryx has a relatively good break over angle, which allows you to pass through all sorts of obstacles without getting hung up. If you want to explore rugged terrains quicker and easier than ever, some upgrades to your Teryx would be necessary. Don’t forget to get yourself a pair of tough axle that can help you soak up the ugliest terrains and stay nimble. With Warthog Heavy Duty Axles, you won’t need to say “uh oh” the next time you approach gnarly terrains ahead. Be confident and blast right through it!
Warthog Heavy Duty Axles have larger diameter shaft and CV joints protected with TPEE boots and top-notch moly grease, giving you the strength to handle all the torque for the demanding off-road conditions. These axles combine the first class chromoly steel and precision CNC machining with superior induction heat treatment, delivering legendary durability and toughness for unmatched riding experience. Furthermore, a stringent quality control system is enforced in manufacturing all axles to ensure the consistency in craftsmanship and maximum quality. The Warthog Heavy Duty Axles have been industry tested against other brands and proven to excel in all conditions, whether you are attacking trail whoops, splashing through mud, or hauling ass in the desert leaving behind jets of smoke.Features:
- Larger shaft and CV joints are made of high quality chromoly steel for optimal strength and toughness.
- Superior Induction Heat treatment is applied to all major components for excellent durability.
- TPEE Boots offer ideal strength and stiffness with dynamic flex fatigue and puncture resistance.
- CNC precision machined CV joints filled with top-notch moly grease provide low friction and smooth motion.
- Wide swing angles
- One year manufacturers warranty