NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2016-19 Polaris General 1000 and General 4 1000
Putting power to the ground with your Polaris General is crucial to successfully conquering your local terrain park. However from time to time your machine may have a CV joint failure, a bent axle or broke axle shaft. That’s why here at SideBySideStuff.com we offer aftermarket axle shafts such as these Warthog Heavy Duty Stock Length Axles.
These axle shafts have a larger axle shaft diameter while the CV joints are also larger than the original equipment shafts. The axles and joints are both made from high quality Chromoly steel to offer maximum strength. All components are also induction heat treated to ensure maximum damage resistance for a long sustained life. Warthog is so confident in there quality they cover the axles and all components within the joints with a one year manufacturer warranty so feel confident outfitting your General 1000.Features:
- Larger shaft and CV joints are made of high quality chromoly steel for optimal strength and toughness.
- Superior Induction Heat treatment is applied to all major components for excellent durability.
- TPEE Boots offer ideal strength and stiffness with dynamic flex fatigue and puncture resistance.
- CNC precision machined CV joints filled with top-notch moly grease provide low friction and smooth motion.
- Wide swing angles
- One year manufacturers warranty