NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2016-19 Polaris RZR S 1000
With identical engine as RZR XP 1000 and significantly lighter weight, your Polaris RZR S 1000 is a phenomenal trail vehicle that produces 30% more power in comparison to other members of the RZR S family. The impressive horsepower-to-weight ratio combined with the fastest acceleration among all 60” RZR, Polaris’ engineers never fail in putting pressure on their drivetrain system. At Side By Side Stuff, we introduce the Warthog Heavy Duty Axles to help you handle the extra torque.
With significant increases in both shaft diameter and CV joints dimensions, Warthog Heavy Duty Axles deserve the “beefy” title. All major components are made of heavy duty chromoly steel and thoroughly heat treated. The material for Warthog CV boots is TPEE, an innovative thermoplastic that exhibits better flex fatigue and puncture resistance than neoprene. What differentiates Warthog from other after-market brands is not only the quality of its components but also the optimized machining processes used in manufacturing. In addition, the stringent quality control system ensures consistency in craftsmanship and maximum performance.
Upgrade your RZR S 1000 with Warthog axles to make your machine an awesome rock crawler and a roaring beast on the toughest trails.Features:
- Larger shaft and CV joints are made of high quality chromoly steel for optimal strength and toughness.
- Superior Induction Heat treatment is applied to all major components for excellent durability.
- TPEE Boots offer ideal strength and stiffness with dynamic flex fatigue and puncture resistance.
- CNC precision machined CV joints filled with top-notch moly grease provide low friction and smooth motion.
- Wide swing angles
- One year manufacturers warranty