NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2011-14 Polaris RZR XP 900 and RZR XP 4 900
There are casual riders, then there are those who are down to get aggressive. If you consider yourself over-the-top, you're going to need an aftermarket axle that can keep up with your tenacity. Otherwise, you're looking at strain, stress, and then binding. Who wants to deal with a busted part during the ride? To ensure you're buggy is ripping with the best, get geared up with the RZR XP 900 Heavy Duty Stock Length Axle by Warthog.
It is all about quality craftsmanship and construction when it comes to this UTV axle. Warthog uses chromoly steel to form the shaft, larger than OEM, to optimize rigidity and capacity load. They've also used TPEE to structure the boots, so it is highly durable, as well as flex-fatigue and puncture-resistant. The moly-backed CV boots keep the friction low and the ride smooth. It's the ultimate offroad axle for the ultimate rider!Features:
- Larger shaft and CV joints are made of high quality chromoly steel for optimal strength and toughness.
- Superior Induction Heat treatment is applied to all major components for excellent durability.
- TPEE Boots offer ideal strength and stiffness with dynamic flex fatigue and puncture resistance.
- CNC precision machined CV joints filled with top-notch moly grease provide low friction and smooth motion.
- Wide swing angles
- One year manufacturers warranty