NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2004-13 Yamaha Rhino 450 / Rhino 660 / Rhino 700
The Yamaha Rhino is a SxS that set the standard for utility vehicles back when it was first launched in 2004. It is decent for cruising around farms and riding on easy trails. However, if you want to take your Rhino for hard rides and have fun in dunes, you will be looking for aftermarket suspension. At Side By Side Stuff, we suggest you to invest in a pair of Warthog Heavy Duty Axles. They are the best way to improve your Rhino’s suspension. These axles can plunge to soak up rough trails and help you go through whoops.
Warthog Heavy Duty Axles feature oversized CV joints and shaft, constructed of industry-leading chromoly steel to optimize the strength and durability. Housing, race, and cage are thoroughly heat treated to make sure bearing balls are well supported while spinning at high speed. The boots for protecting CV joints are made of TPEE, a better material comparing to conventional neoprene. It exhibits excellent flex fatigue and puncture resistance. Warthog Axles’ features combined with its proven durability are designed for hard work in the field and tough rides on the trail. With Warthog Axles, your dependable machine will perform even beyond your expectations.Features:
- Larger shaft and CV joints are made of high quality chromoly steel for optimal strength and toughness.
- Superior Induction Heat treatment is applied to all major components for excellent durability.
- TPEE Boots offer ideal strength and stiffness with dynamic flex fatigue and puncture resistance.
- CNC precision machined CV joints filled with top-notch moly grease provide low friction and smooth motion.
- Wide swing angles
- One year manufacturers warranty