NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2014-19 Yamaha Viking 700 and Viking VI
Viking marks the dawn of a new era for Yamaha in the SXS world. With the class-leading off-road performance and 600 lbs. payload capacity, your Yamaha Viking 700 is well designed for not only hard working, but also exploring and hunting adventures. When all the torque is generated by its powerful 700-class engine, donít let the OEM axles be the weak link of the chain. At Side By Side Stuff, we offer Warthog Heavy Duty Axles to make your hunting trip an exciting adventure. These axles will increase your confidence to hit the gas paddle to the metal and challenge rugged terrains.
Made of industry-leading chromoly steel, Warthog Heavy Duty Axles provide you unrivaled strength and durability. These axles are engineered to have extra swing angles to perform exceptionally well in the tough off-road conditions. CNC precision machined housing filled with top-notch Moly grease ensures low friction and smooth motion. TPEE boots provide abrasion and puncture resistant; along with a broader service temperature range, making TPEE a better material than neoprene. To boost the axle durability, superior induction hardening is applied to all major components. Warthog Axles will help pushing your Viking to the limits and clawing through just about anything. Features:
- Larger shaft and CV joints are made of high quality chromoly steel for optimal strength and toughness.
- Superior Induction Heat treatment is applied to all major components for excellent durability.
- TPEE Boots offer ideal strength and stiffness with dynamic flex fatigue and puncture resistance.
- CNC precision machined CV joints filled with top-notch moly grease provide low friction and smooth motion.
- Wide swing angles
- One year manufacturers warranty