NOTE: Optional billet rear shock clamps are ONLY available in black.
Applicability: 2018-21 Polaris RZR RS1
Your Polaris RZR RS1 puts up with a fair share of rough riding trails that puts some serious stress on your machine's shocks. Over time, those stock parts don't hold up like they used to leaving you jostling and jolting around along those bumpy byways. No worries, because with the ZBros Custom X2 Series 2.5 Inch EXIT Shocks, your beastly off-road ride will be back and better than ever! Let's check out why these shocks are just what you need for a quality ride along those rugged roads ahead.
These shocks are built to provide your UTV with prompt compression and rebound with their 2.5" diameter piggyback and remote aluminum reservoir that allows more nitrogen and oil to keep these bad boys cooler and more dependable. The shocks themselves are also constructed from machined aluminum to allow a better use of heat and come complete with an anodized finish that fights against rust as well as wear and tear over time. They are 36 pounds lighter than stock and have a 3/4" hard chrome shaft for added rigidity. Other features include its high flow piston design made from a durable 7075 aluminum, 3" lightweight industry leading dual rate springs and much more listed below. These shocks will sure to shock you with their impressively smooth output along those ridiculously rocky routes!Features:
Optional Billet Rear Shock Clamps:
- 2.5” diameter machined aluminum shock bodies: aluminum dissipates heat better than steel to keep these shocks running cooler longer. Anodized for wear and corrosion resistance
- 2.5” diameter piggyback and remote aluminum reservoir: allowing for more nitrogen and oil to keep shocks running cooler and more consistent as oil expansion occurs with heat
- High flow piston design: 7075 aluminum that is CNC machined to industry leading high flow port design for small bump compliance and amazing high speed dampening capabilities. Anodized to avoid any corrosion. Combined with rider specific valving specs, you get the best possible suspension in one complete package
- No tools required clicker adjustments: easily adjust your compression dampening with a simple turn of a knob at the piggyback or remote reservoir location. Rebound dampening is located at the shock base also with a simple turn of the knob
- 36 lbs. lighter than stock Fox shocks
- 3/4" hard chrome shaft
- Larger diameter stainless braided hose
- 3" lightweight industry leading dual rate springs
- Simple threaded cross over nuts
- High temp rated "Viton" seals and O rings
- Progressive closed cellular bump stop
- PTFE lined spherical bearings
Used with the X2 2.5" EXIT shocks if you don't have any way of mounting the shocks on your RZR.