NOTE: Optional billet rear shock clamps are ONLY available in black.
Applicability: 2014-21 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
In all the hours spent riding, it is common that nobody enjoys getting beat from side to side while trying to enjoy a weekend out with their buddies. A variety of things can impact just how smooth or rough your UTV rides. From tires and lift or leveling kits to padding in the seats and shocks, the list is too large to write out. The aftermarket industry flooded with endless options to temporarily fix the problem or just upgrade it. ZBroz saw this and decided to play every card they had with the Custom X2 Series 2.5 Inch EXIT Shocks making your Polaris RZR XP 1000 ride better than ever before.
Manufactured with 2.5-inch diameter aluminum shock bodies, piggyback and remote aluminum reservoir allows for maximum heat dissipation by increasing the amount of nitrogen and oil that will keep the shocks running as cool as possible. CNC machined to industry leading high flow ports makes bump feed back a thing of the past. ZBroz know each terrain can be gnarly in its own way so they added tool-less clicker adjustments to set the compression with a turn knob! If that isn't enough for you to call every friend you have and tell them to order a set then surely being backed by a 90 day ride quality will push you over the limit!Features:
Optional Billet Rear Shock Clamps:
- 2.5” diameter machined aluminum shock bodies: aluminum dissipates heat better than steel to keep these shocks running cooler longer. Anodized for wear and corrosion resistance
- 2.5” diameter piggyback and remote aluminum reservoir: allowing for more nitrogen and oil to keep shocks running cooler and more consistent as oil expansion occurs with heat
- High flow piston design: 7075 aluminum that is CNC machined to industry leading high flow port design for small bump compliance and amazing high speed dampening capabilities. Anodized to avoid any corrosion. Combined with rider specific valving specs, you get the best possible suspension in one complete package
- No tools required clicker adjustments: easily adjust your compression dampening with a simple turn of a knob at the piggyback or remote reservoir location. Rebound dampening is located at the shock base also with a simple turn of the knob
- 36 lbs. lighter than stock Fox shocks
- 3/4" hard chrome shaft
- Larger diameter stainless braided hose
- 3" lightweight industry leading dual rate springs
- Simple threaded cross over nuts
- High temp rated "Viton" seals and O rings
- Progressive closed cellular bump stop
- PTFE lined spherical bearings
Used with the X2 2.5" EXIT shocks if you don't have any way of mounting the shocks on your RZR.