Applicability: 2017-20 Polaris General 4 1000
You have just recently made yourself the proud owner of a Polaris General 4 1000, a dependable off-road machine built for any task. Building your own custom cage can be tough, but with the right parts, you'll have a unique ride in no time. That's where the High Lifter Custom Cage Bung and Bracket Kit come in! With this aftermarket accessory installed to your rugged ride, you can ensure maximum strength and safety along the way.
Like we mentioned previously, this kit helps with better durability for long-term use against nature's wrath, not to mention effortless installation! All bungs are for A, B and C pillars and their designed to work with a 1 3/4" diameter tube, matched with a rugged .095 wall tube thickness. The kit comes as a complete set of bungs and brackets for seat belts, lighting, and other additions. These features, paired with easy-to-follow instructions, are many reasons why this product is the perfect match for your custom cage, so order yours today. Features:
View Installation Instructions
- This kit is sold as a complete kit for when you build your own custom cage.
- All bungs for A, B, and C pillars
- Rear door brackets
- All brackets to connect factory seat belts and allows aftermarket seat belts
- Fits 1 3/4" diameter tube with a .095 wall tube thickness
- Ends have a flange so they will not fall into the tube
- Front bungs are machined slot for bolt heads and wire access port to run lighting and other accessories
- Works with factory doors and seat belts