- Axles are sold individually
- CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2005-08 Kawasaki Mule 3010 Trans / 3010 Trans Diesel and 2009-17 Mule 4010 Trans / 4010 Trans Diesel
Working the fields and tending the livestock is an around the clock job. You depend on your rig to assist you in being precise and efficient with every task and chore. That means it's that much more crucial to ensure your Kawasaki driveline parts are up to par. With most stock apparatuses, you're looking at the capacity to go easy, but that just doesn't work... for your workload. When it's time for an axle replacement that offers high-performance without the fitment guessing game, Side By Side Stuff has the ideal options. It's the Mule 3010 Front OEM Replacement Axle by Moose.
Take notice that these aftermarket axles are formed from solid steel, from the shaft to the races. Yes, we said solid steel. That far exceeds OEM when it comes to construction, and we haven't even delved into the fact that they are all precision-machined and heat-treated. The side by side axle boots have also been packed with moly. Now, on top of the durability, you can add increased friction tolerance and a prolonged lifespan. It's affordable, farm-tough, and easy to install. Take pride in your ride with quality aftermarket parts from SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
- Precision machined and heat treated solid chromoly steel center shaft, cages, races and ball bearings
- Designed to withstand the most rigorous conditions and terrain
- Torture tested to failure to ensure maximum durability
- Induction heat treated joints packed with high performance moly grease
- Exceed OEM quality in fit, form and function
- Precision rolled splines and threads
- High-strength spring steel retaining clips (where required)
- All new dust rings and guards (where required)
- High quality neoprene rubber dust boots
- Secure stainless steel dust boot clamps
- Fully assembled for easy installation