NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2012-18 Kawasaki Teryx4 and 2014-18 Kawasaki Teryx 800
Some things can be done with a bit of grit and elbow grease. Shoveling a country driveway is not one of them. Holy smokes, is that about the most miserable task on the planet. If we had a Kawasaki such as this, we'd be all about investing in the Teryx 800 72 Inch Eagle Straight Blade Snow Plow Kit by Eagle Plow. This sucker is tank-tough with outstanding design elements that offer good structural stability and a high-performance blade to go with it. Do you want to see what makes it so darn unique?
The UTV snowplow system is engineered and manufactured in Minnesota, USA, from hardened and powder-coated American Steel. Did you get a little sense of patriotism there? We sure did. They didn't stop there, though. They include an impact-resistant mount and a v-shaped push tube with design elements that provide incredible structural support to the whole dang system. Heck, the build is so durable there are practically zero damage risks due to stress on the chassis. If that wasn't enough, Eagle Plow decked this curved, 72-inch blade out with multiple adjustability factors that allow you to maneuver the blade according to your terrain conditions. Doesn't get much better than that, folks. Kit Includes:
Straight Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 72 inches wide and 15.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 63 inches
- Constructed of US prime steel
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Use the adjustable skid shoes with spacers to protect the blade and surface
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.