NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2011-20 Bobcat 3200 and Bobcat 3400
When you've got stuff to do, and you've done waken up to a thick blanket of Jack Frost's fit of rage, you can do one of two things. Either get your shovel out of the shed and get busy or get cozied up in your cab to let it do the cleaning task for you. How you ask? The answer is the 80 Inch Eagle Straight Blade Snow Plow System by Eagle Plow. Okay, so things thing is no joke. It's one of the largest Bobcat 3200 snowplow systems available, which means you get the most surface coverage, and it takes less time to get it.
With this aftermarket UTV attachment heading the snow removal affair, you'll be tackling the grueling task quicker than ever. This thing has a curved blade design made from US prime steel with a 70-inch cut width swath. Talk about the ultimate snow removal Bobcat snow plow system. Now, factor in the adjustable skid feet and pivoting push tube; this assembly is unstoppable. But wait, we aren't done yet. Eagle Plow has designed a convenient mount-system that makes detachment and connection easy-as-heck after the initial installation beyond the function and durability. Are you ready to get yours?Kit Includes:
Straight Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 80 inches wide and 15.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 70 inches
- Constructed of US prime steel
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Use the adjustable skid shoes with spacers to protect the blade and surface
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2 bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
- Includes rubber flap and plow markers
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2 high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8 bolt mounted to 1/4 solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4 steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.