NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2006-21 Can Am Outlander (See options above)
Ride like you want to when you're sporting Outlander Heavy Duty Stock Length Axles by Demon Powersports. This quad is already a no-nonsense bike, so why not upgrade with UTV parts that can stand up to your off-road venturing. After all, replacing stock driveline parts get pretty costly, and with the way you ride, who knows how many binds will ruin your ride.
The four-wheeler axle qualifies as a heavy-duty OEM replacement. It fits like a glove but is made with more aftermarket grit to withstand abuse. We're talking about 20-percent larger in diameter and 15-percent larger CV joints. Plus, everything from the cages to the races is heat-treaded. As a result, you have a Can-Am axle that won't buckle under pressure and can take a hit. Not to mention this crazy 45-47 degree articulation angle.
We could go on to why this side-by-side axle will step up your ride game, but we'd be here all day. Instead, let us leave you with this. Demon Powersports is certain this Outlander driveline part will stand up to the test of time. In fact, they honor it with a 12-month warranty. So, what do you have to lose? Beef up your drivetrain with quality ATV parts and accessories at Side By Side Stuff.
View Warranty Policy View Demon Axle Claim Warranty Form
- Heavy duty OEM replacement
- Chromoly steel
- Approximately 20% increase in axle diameter
- Approximately 15% increase in CV joint size
- Ultimate swing angle of 45 to 47 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV cage and races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability
- Molybdenum grease used
- Thermoplastic polyester elastomer (TPEE) boots
- Manufacturer's 12 month warranty