NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2016-20 Honda Pioneer 1000
Are you desperate for an axle that doesn't shred when things get a little rough around the edges? The answer to your problems is investing in an aftermarket part that is designed to hold up against harsh terrains and more intense loads. See, factory axles are made for common usage and let's face it, that is not quite how you ride. How about swapping out with the Pioneer 1000 Heavy Duty Stock Length Axle by Demon?
This severe UTV axle has what it takes to get you through the heavy hauling and rough travels. It consists of a chormoly steel, precision machined and induction heat-treated internals, and TPEE boots. The result of the construction and design are reduced friction, increased durability, and longer performance life. Here's the best part, it's a direct OEM fit that comes pre-assembled, so no fitment struggles and no installation hassle. Get your ride on confidently with the Demon offroad axle. Features:
View Warranty Policy View Demon Axle Claim Warranty Form
- Heavy duty OEM replacement
- Chromoly steel
- Approximately 20% increase in axle diameter
- Approximately 15% increase in CV joint size
- Ultimate swing angle of 45 to 47 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV cage and races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability
- Molybdenum grease used
- Thermoplastic polyester elastomer (TPEE) boots
- Manufacturer's 12 month warranty