- Axles are sold individually.
- Rear axles do NOT fit models with a rear locking differential.
Applicability: 2011-20 Can Am Commander and Commander Max
Love to take your Can Am Commander down tough trails and through unknown terrain? Don't find yourself stuck with an inconvenient breakdown due to your rather weak factory axles. The Demon Heavy Duty Stock Length Axles will give your machine the much needed upgrade it needs and help prevent future breakdowns.
These heavy duty replacement axles are manufactured using chromoly steel for the ultimate strength. The internal CV joint components are precision machined and feature induction heat treated bearings. The axles have an approximately 20% larger axle diameter and 15% increase in CV joint size. What does all that mean for you? It means that you'll have a strong, heavy duty axle that can take a lot of abuse!Features:
View Demon Axle Warranty Policy
View Demon Axle Claim Warranty Form
- Heavy duty OEM replacement
- Chromoly steel
- Approximately 20% increase in axle diameter
- Approximately 15% increase in CV joint size
- Ultimate swing angle of 45 to 47 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV cage and races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability
- Molybdenum grease used
- Thermoplastic polyester elastomer (TPEE) boots
- Manufacturer's 12 month warranty