- Axles are sold individually.
- Rear axles do NOT fit models with a rear locking differential.
Applicability: 2011-20 Can Am Commander and Commander Max
Do you love to take your Can Am down tough trails and through unknown terrain? Don't find yourself stuck with an inconvenient breakdown due to your rather weak OEM axles. Why not get outfitted with a unit that is durable enough to handle the way you ride? The Demon Commander Heavy Duty Stock Length Axles will give your machine a much-needed upgrade and help prevent future disruptions.
These heavy-duty aftermarket UTV axles are manufactured using Chromoly steel for ultimate strength and rigidity. The internal CV joint components are precision machined featuring induction heat treated bearings that significantly prolongs performance life. You can expect improved heat and friction tolerance, along with higher articulation capacity. The SxS axles have an approximately 20-percent larger diameter and a 15-percent increase in CV joint size. What does all that mean for you? It means that you'll have a strong, heavy-duty driveline part that can take a lot of abuse! Features:
View Warranty Policy
View Demon Axle Claim Warranty Form
- Heavy duty OEM replacement
- Chromoly steel
- Approximately 20% increase in axle diameter
- Approximately 15% increase in CV joint size
- Ultimate swing angle of 45 to 47 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV cage and races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability
- Molybdenum grease used
- Thermoplastic polyester elastomer (TPEE) boots
- Manufacturer's 12 month warranty