NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2009-13 Honda Big Red
Your Honda Big Red is a tough machine. You put it to work around the house, down the trails and over some of the toughest, roughest terrain. If you're anything like us, you push your machine to the limit. Sometimes, you're OEM parts can't hold up to the strain you put your machine under, including the axles. Whether you've broken your stock axle or just want to upgrade them before you find yourself stranded, the Demon Heavy Duty Stock Length Axles are a great option for you.
These axles are made to be tough enough to stand up to anything your machine can tackle. Chromoly steel is used during manufacturing, giving you an extremely tough axle. An approximately 20% increase in diameter axle and approximately 15% increase in CV joint size means that this axle is a beefer choice all around. Check out all the other great features below and order these upgrades for your Big Red MUV today!Features:
View Warranty Policy View Demon Axle Claim Warranty Form
- Heavy duty OEM replacement
- Chromoly steel
- Approximately 20% increase in axle diameter
- Approximately 15% increase in CV joint size
- Ultimate swing angle of 45 to 47 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV cage and races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability
- Molybdenum grease used
- Thermoplastic polyester elastomer (TPEE) boots
- Manufacturer's 12 month warranty