NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2019-21 Honda Talon 1000X and Talon 1000R
When you've got a beefed-up buggy like this, you need driveline components that can meet your offroad riding style. We all know how frustrating it can be to continually replace the same part after any rough patch, which is why upgrading is the way to go. It saves you money, frustration, and time so you can keep-on blasting through trails with sheer confidence and grit. A UTV axle that exceeds OEM's is the Talon 1000 Heavy Duty Xtreme Stock Length Axle by Demon.
This aftermarket hard part is not for your run-of-the-mill driver. It's engineered with a larger shaft and CV joints that have been heat-treated to increase rigidity. These solid SxS axles offer a wider articulation, making for better climbing, running over enormous obstacles, or even carrying heavier loads. The Honda axle is so dang durable, in fact, that it is 30-percent stronger than your typical heavy-duty unit and up to 60-percent stronger than stock. You won't find a more capable Talon 1000 axle between the heat-friction resistance and the incredibly durable construction.Features:
View Warranty Policy
View Warranty Form
- 25 to 30% stronger than HD and 60% stronger than OEM
- Entire axle has dual heat treated axle components to strengthen the molecular structure
- Larger CV joints and center shaft diameters
- All components of the axle is made from 4340 chromoly steel including cage, shaft, race, housing
- Wider articulation angle up to 47 degrees
- Re-Engineered cage design to enhance durability
- Thermo Plastic Polyester Elastomer (TPEE) boots
- Molybdenum grease used