Applicability: 2015-21 Kawasaki Mule Pro-FX / Mule Pro-DX / Mule Pro-FXT / Mule Pro-DXT
Your Kawasaki Mule Pro-DX can be called a lot of things like workhorse, fishing companion, or maybe even your travel buddy. Regardless what your utility vehicle is for you, adding a windshield to your build will greatly increase your UTV experience. There are multiple directions you can go in as far as design, and to each their own, but some important factors to think about are airflow, visibility, and construction. The Direction 2 Hard Coated Full Tilting Front Windshield is one of a kind with its versatile engineering providing your Mule Pro-FX with one heck of an aftermarket upgrade!
With a 1/4 inch thick, hard coated on both sides, polycarbonate construction you are looking at durability at its highest while being scratch resistant to boot! A tilting feature has been integrated into the schematics to supply our hardworking Mule Pro-DXT hound's airflow to the cabin for those hot summer days. The UTV windshield features strength and rigidity to the point of being able to trailer your vehicle while the windshield is fully closed! If there was ever a time to take the aftermarket plunge and purchase a windshield now is the time with the high quality aftermarket Mule windshield for your blue collar machine!Features:
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- 1/4" thick polycarbonate
- MR10 hard coating on both sides of the windshield for durability and scratch resistance
- Windshield edges are super-smooth for safety
- Custom bend design provides maximum rigidity and strength
- Extremely durable polymer molded clamps with brass inserts
- All hardware (nuts and bolts) are stainless steel with black-coated finish for no rust
- Versatile tilt mechanism for refreshing cabin ventilation: Closed, half extension, and full extension
- Extreme rigidity in each position
- Open positions are designed for low-speed airflow only.
- High-speed riding and trailering require the windshield to be in the FULL CLOSED position
- 1 year manufacturer warranty to the original purchaser to be free from manufacturers defects
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment