NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: Polaris Ranger (See options above)
Sometimes when you’re out on the trails you can be thrown a curve ball and cause unnecessary damage to your axles and CV joints. Things like rocks, logs and other debris can cause failure of the axles and CV boots and joints. That’s where the Dragonfire Heavy Duty Stock Length Axles come in to play, so you can get your Polaris Ranger up and going sooner!
The DFR heavy duty axles are designed to be a stronger and more resilient axle. The axle shaft is 15-20% larger in diameter over the OEM axles. Each CV joint and its components are precision machined and heat treated to ensure a lasting product for your use and abuse. The axle is a direct OEM replacement that comes ready to install on your machine without any additional work or fabrication needed.Features:
- Constructed of high strength chromoly steel
- 15-20% larger shaft depending on application
- Precision machined and induction heat treated CV components
- Increased axle angle over stock for protection against binding
- Direct OEM replacement that comes complete and ready to install