- Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
- The photos above are a representation of the product. The design could vary slightly from the images.
Applicability: 2012-20 Kawasaki Teryx4 and 2014-20 Kawasaki Teryx 800
Your Kawasaki Teryx4 is a great machine and even better when you tearing up the trails. If you want to block the dust from rolling in on the dusty trail or you are looking to complete your enclosure in order to stay warm in the cold winter months, Side By Side Stuff has a perfect solution for you. With the Soft Rear Panel by Falcon Ridge you will get the perfect amount of protection, strength and durability.
The most important part of a soft panel is the type of vinyl that is used. This panel has been constructed with you in mind and uses top quality materials for both the vinyl window and the fabric housing. The vinyl used is marine grade 30 gauge smoke tinted that gives you unmatched clarity and longevity. With a cold crack rating of -20 degrees you can use this panel year round without worry. A strong window would be nothing without a housing that is built to last.
Using 11 oz. 100% Top Gun marine grade polyester that has been double stitched using heavy duty bonded polyester thread Falcon Ridge has provided you with a fabric that is built to last season after season. Offering you a stay-true color technology you are not only getting a product that will last but also one that will continue to look great! With the fabric being waterproof as well as abrasion resistant you are ensured with top quality.Features:
View KAW-16TERYX4-RW01 Installation Instructions View KAW-TERYX4-RW01 Installation and Care Instructions
- 100% top gun polyester marine grade fabric
- PVC 0.30 smoke gray vinyl
- Vinyl has a cold crack rating of -20 degrees
- Waterproof and abrasion resistant
- Attaches to the roll bar using velcro strips and self-adhesive straps
- Modular designs that attach separate parts with para cord