- For 2018+ Polaris Generals there was a large run of General roll cages that either installed incorrectly from the dealer or built poorly from the manufacturer. Due to this we can not confirm rear windshield fitment on these machines, and there maybe issues with the dump bed hitting the rear window after installed.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: 2016-21 Polaris General 1000 / General XP 1000 / General 4 1000 / General XP 4 1000
As cool as itíd be to be able to bring the trail home with you, having it pile up in your cab most likely isnít what you had in mind. Why not eliminate the hassle of cleaning harsh dust and debris from your cab every time you hit the trails? With the Soft Rear Panel by Falcon Ridge itís easier than ever. Spend less time worrying about your interior and more time enjoying the ride!
Constructed of a durable clear Aquaview vinyl for maximum clarity and visibility during those challenging rides. A professional grade marine textile base material that is waterproof, puncture, tear, abrasion, and fade resistant lines the window for a sleek and professional look. The installation kit is complete with self-adhesive Velcro, installation instructions and care directions. These features and more, make this rear panel stand above the rest on the market. If you are tired of spending precious riding time cleaning dust and debris from your cab then pick up the Soft Rear Panel by Falcon Ridge for your Polaris General 1000!Features:
View PO-GENLR-RW01 Installation Instructions View PO-GENLR4-RW01 Installation Instructions
- Professional grade marine textile base material that is waterproof,
puncture resistant, tear resistant, abrasion resistant, fade resistant
- Constructed of durable clear Aquaview vinyl
- Complete with self-adhesive velcro, installation and care instructions