- Cutting the front plastic pan is required.
- Not for use with receiver mounted plows.
- CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2005-16 Kawasaki Mule 610 and 2010-16 Mule 610 XC
When it comes time to mount up a trailer or other UTV attachments, you are undoubtedly going to need a Mule 610 Front Receiver Hitch by Moose. Not only is this rugged, tough aftermarket accessory built strong and reliable, but it IS strong and reliable. The unit comes with many benefits, like adding other components to the mix and tow. Shall we see if this Kawasaki receiver has what it takes to for your offroad demands?
The SxS receiver hitch is constructed with thick, heavy-duty steel with a corrosion-resistant finish with a reinforcement trim ring, adding some aggression to the look and more durability. It mounts utilizing factory bolt holes, so there's no need for machine modification or a hassle-filled installation. Simply take the American-made Mule 610 receiver hitch out of the box, slap it on your buggy, and you're ready for haul. Everything is included in the kit to get mounted up quickly and painlessly.Features:
- Thick steel construction with a strong receiver tube for superior towing power
- Reinforce trim ring for that truck hitch look and increased strength
- Works with all standard 2" drawbars
- Solid frame mounting using existing attachment pints
- No drilling required
- Includes all hardware and complete instructions
- Made in the USA