- This top must be removed for trailering.
- CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2010-14 Ranger 800 Crew
There's nothing worse than working in the fields all day long and getting down poured on while you're making your way home. That's not all either. How about those days when the sun is beating down after you've spent the day building a fence? No way to that! With the right aftermarket accessory, you can get a reprieve from those environmental blunders. Take for instance, this Moose Polyethylene Hard Top for a Ranger 800 Crew, we have available at Side By Side Stuff.
There are a ton of UTV tops floating around the industry these days. However, this offroad hard top stands out from its competition. So why? It all boils down to the durable construction and the innovative design. Moose forms the component from polyethylene with injected UV stabilizers. Then they integrated four cargo holders as well as rain drain-offs. This side by side top is built for battle while being extremely practical. Don't deal with the weather, get a reprieve when you shop Polaris parts and accessories at SideBySideStuff.com. Features:
- Three piece top
- Made from durable polyethylene with UV stabilizers
- Molded-in cargo tray allows for extra storage
- Extremely durable in cold weather
- All mounting hardware and instructions included
- Not compatible with all windshields
- Made in the U.S.A.