- 2015-20 Polaris RZR 900 / RZR 900 XC / RZR S 900 / RZR 4 900 / RZR S 4 900
- 2016-20 Polaris RZR S 1000
If you're looking to double the capacity of your Polaris RZR 900 bed, look no further! The Rear Cargo Rack with Removable Bottom by Hornet Outdoors spans the entire width and length of the bed; even when the full rack is installed there's still plenty of space below the rack for carrying additional gear. Need more space for bulky items? Simply remove the bottom of the rack and you're set.
This is by far the most versatile and innovative cargo rack Hornet Outdoors has designed for transporting camping supplies, extra fuel, tools and more. With the Rear Cargo Rack with Removable Bottom, you get two racks all in one package. Installation is easy and fast with the 4 Twist Lock Bed anchors that are included. Made in the U.S.A. and constructed from steel-welded tubing that is also powder coated black for extra durability.Cargo Rack Features:
Available Accessory Options:
- Tool-less installation
- All steel welded tubing
- Powder coated finish
- Includes (4) twist lock anchors for easy installation
- Made in the USA
- Machined from high density polyethylene for maximum durability. Allows chainsaw to be mounted vertically with two Twist Lock anchors on either side of the cargo rack.2 Gallon Fuel Storage System
- Includes 2 gallon CARB/CRC fuel can and all hardware for tool-less installation. Brackets are all steel welded and powder coated for durability.Fire Extinguisher with Rack Mounting Brackets
- Includes 1.5 lb. fire extinguisher and rack mounting brackets. The rack mount comes with 2 brackets and 2 quick fist fire extinguisher grips. 3 Piece Gerber Tool Kit
- Includes Gerber freescape saw, Gerber 17.5" hatchet, Gerber compact 10.5" machete and a HDPE scabbard to safely secure included tools. This attaches to any Hornet rack or bed rail. Dual Fuel Storage
- Includes solid aluminum brackets, holds 2 gallons of gas and has a separate compartment for your chain oil. Installs on any Hornet rack or bed rail with no tools required.