- PLEASE READ: THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS ON THIS SNORKEL KIT. Risers come in ALL black only.
- In 2014, there are two different body styles, if you have the older body style, you must select the 2012-13 kit, if you have the new body style, you need the 2014-17 kit.
Applicability: 2001-19 Honda Foreman 500
Whether you use your Honda Foreman 500 for work or for play, or maybe even a little of both, there is sure to be a time when you are going to want to go deep in snow, water or perhaps even mud. If you are like us here at Side By Side Stuff itís at these times when you need to know for sure that your motor is getting the necessary air to keep itself running and youíre moving to where you want to be.
Snorkel Your ATV knows just how to best snorkel your Foreman 500 and thatís exactly what this kit does. This kit snorkels your air intake and all your machines vent lines. Installation on your machine is a breeze as it does not require any drilling in to your air box and the kit comes partially assembled with detailed instructions and photos to aid with installation. The risers feature a black schedule 40 PVC construction and it is then finished off with a fine black textured paint to match the other black plastics on your machine. Whether or not you plan on submerging your machine the Snorkel Your ATV Kit is cheap insurance that you will know your machine is protected in the event that you need to cross a creek or mud pit.Features:
Optional LED Snorkel Accent Lights:
- 100% assembled and ready to bolt on
- 2" Warrior risers that slide and lock together for a strong, perfectly straight install
- Warrior risers have built in vent line slots to keep vent lines high, dry and secured cleanly
- Risers come in an all black finish but can easily be painted or hydro-dipped
- No drilling into airbox required
- Snorkels air box, CVT inlet, CVT outlet and all vent lines
- Second riser is to give a uniformed look and carry vent lines
- Requires drilling 2 holes in the front fender area
- Detailed color instructions with detailed pictures included for easy installation
- Comes standard with removable Warrior Wear tips
- Not required for use
- Easily cleaned and reusable, come unglued so you can custom paint them (come in black ONLY)
- Easily glued with Locktite Stick'N Seal glue and can be glued with or without the water repellent pre-filter material
- CVT outlet SHOULD NOT have the water repellent material in place
All snorkel kits may required some cutting / drilling, which is standard for snorkel kits
- Includes two 2" LED lights
- LED Snorkel lights are a key on system, meaning they come on when you turn the key on the machine