NOTE: Windshield is shown on a Polaris Ranger, no accurate pictures are available of this picture on a Gravely Atlas JSV at this time.
Applicability: Gravely Atlas JSV
Adding a windshield to your machine will provide you with a safer and more enjoyable ride on your next adventure. Make your next outing more comfortable by adding this Spike Hard Coated Vented Front Windshield to your Gravely Atlas JSV. Not only will this aftermarket windshield work as a barrier to help keep the dust out of your eyes and debris from flying into your cab; the vented construction allows airflow by utilizing a simple sliding design. Letís check out more of the awesome features below!
This Spike Hard Coated Vented Front Windshield is constructed from 1/4" MR10 scratch resistance polycarbonate for extreme durability in nearly any riding condition. The sliding vents allow airflow in to keep your cab cool while ensuring you stay protected from harsh weather and debris. A rubber gasket is included to create a tight seal between the hood of your machine and the windshield itself while providing a stable fit for many rides to come. The Spike Hard Coated Vented Front Windshield is designed to be compatible with a variety of accessories you may have installed on your machine. Enjoy these features and many more when you purchase your windshield at Side By Side Stuff today!Features:
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Manufactured from 1/4" hard coated and scratch resistant polycarbonate
- Tinted, multi-position, dual scooped "Comfort Flow" vents to allow airflow and reduce dust in the cab
- Adjustable airflow with unique vent design
- Includes rubber gasket for a tighter seal
- TRR (Tool-less Rapid Release) mounting system allows installation and removal in seconds
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment