Applicability: 2016-20 Honda Pioneer 1000 and Pioneer 1000-5
Most UTV riders love taking their machines out on the trails for countless hours of ridding. More then once, you have probably encountered clearance issues. Having debris on the trail or a mud pit in your way that left you with no choice but to drive through. Even though your Honda Pioneer 1000 already has a good stance with considerably good ground clearance from the factory, it inevitably falls short. With the Super ATV 6 Inch Lift Kit you wont even think twice about being able to over come those obstacles on the trail.
You’ll never have to fear about clearance on you path with this kit. This lift kit goes above and beyond when it comes to including the things you need. The kit comes paired with four Rhino or Rhino 2.0 brand axles, extended brake lines, new a-arms, and much more to make the install go smoothly. Super ATV didn’t waste any efforts with this kit, they added style, superior strength, and features that only they could achieve with years of engineering and design experience. Providing you with a manufacturer's life time warranty on tie rods, brackets, and a-arms. Don't go around the mud pits or harder trails, go through them! Start by ordering your Super ATV 6 inch lift kit today!Features:
View Installation Instructions
- Kit includes four (4) Rhino or four (4) Rhino 2.0 brand axles, preinstalled uni-ball and studs, a-arms, tie rods, tie rod ends, inner ball and socket, extended brake lines, front and rear lift brackets
- Includes all necessary hardware and instructions for easy installation
- Ground clearance front: 17 1/2" | rear: 17 3/4"
- Heavy duty z bend tie rods
- Fully adjustable camber
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty on a-arms, tie rods, and brackets
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov