- Sold in pairs so it replaces BOTH left and right side.
- Compatible with SuperATV rack and pinion part numbers HDRP-7-32-002, HDRP-7-32-14-002-FPS and HDRP-7-32-14-002 (sold separately).
- Compatible with OEM rack and pinion part numbers 709401351, 709401235, 709401236 and 709401493
Applicability: 2013-18 Can Am Maverick (2 seat models)
At Side By Side Stuff we know the importance of strength when it comes to parts and accessories for your Can Am Maverick. Whether your adventure take you to the trails, dunes, or rocks you want to have the strongest suspension and steering system to not only get you there but also get you back. If your tie rods have taken a beating from those intense trails or just from normal wear you’ll want to check out these Super ATV Heavy Duty Tie Rods. Don't get stranded in the middle of nowhere with a broken OEM tie rod, upgrade your Can Am Maverick today!
These Super ATV Heavy Duty Tie Rods are constructed of a precision blend of materials and heat treated for ultimate strength and durability. The complete stock length replacement assembly includes heavy duty tie rod ends that are constructed of 4130 chromoly, with an increased bearing size of 14mm compared to the 12mm OEM ends. These tie rods are built to last longer, work harder, and perform better than the originally equipped. Go take on those exhilarating and more difficult trails, start by upgrading your machine today!Features:
View Installation Instructions
- Increased tie rod bearing size for increased strength
- Heavy duty tie rod ends (17% larger over stock)
- Complete tie rod assembly
- Stock length replacement
- Includes tie rod ends
- Tie rod ends are constructed of 4130 chromoly
- Precision blend of materials and heat treated
- Tie rod ends feature M14 x 1.5 threads
- 14mm compared to the 12mm OEM
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov