If you are a UTV enthusiast working with a Honda Pioneer or sporting a Can Am Maverick you know all too well that there is never enough space in your cabin to productively store your stuff! For some it's helmets and steering wheels, for others it may be a bag or even your jacket, regardless there is no practical place to put it. Axia Alloys has a fix as they are continuously coming out with innovative UTV aftermarket accessories to keep things organized. Check out this aftermarket Single Hook Helmet and Steering Wheel Hanger as this puppy has perks and practicality to add to your sxs structure.
First let's check out the construction. Axia Alloys is known for taking billet aluminum and conjuring up aftermarket masterpieces that make any side by side owner's life easier. This handy piece of UTV equipment can be used for a plethora of items as Axia used a hook like design for some added versatility. The clamping system is super diverse working with just about any roof and most machines with a round roll bar. Clean up your UTV cockpit with the durable Axia Alloys aftermarket hook hanger found at Side By Side Stuff!Features:
Finish Color Options:
- Billet machined construction
- Thin clamps to work with most roofs
- Can be used for steering wheels, helmets, goggles, headsets, ect.
- Satin (raw aluminum) - A bright and shiny with a smooth aluminum machine finish with no coating. Typically only used if you plan to polish, paint or powder coat yourself.
- Bright Black Anodized - A bright and shiny deep black color with corrosion protection.
- Bright Clear Anodized (silver) - Still very bright and shiny but offers corrosion protection and some scratch resistance.