- Sold in pairs.
- Does not include light bar.
- If a return is needed on this item, you MUST have the original packaging. Items will not be accepted without the packaging that it was delivered in.
Applicability: 2020 Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000
Have you recently purchased an aftermarket light bar only to realize it isn't working with your needs and expectations? Truth be told, the mounting hardware that comes with the illumination components don't always do the trick. No worries, friends, we've got you covered with our supply of Kawasaki light and mount accessories. When your new module isn't maneuvering or mounting to meet your demands, consider the EMP 40 Inch Light Bar Bracket Set for a Teryx KRX 1000. Not only will the offroad bracket set offer increased movability, but it's also tough-as-all-get-out too. Let's check it out.
EMP executed the construction of these UTV brackets, impeccably. They've laser-cut, and CNC formed the compounds from American steel complete with a powder-coated textured black finish. It's painted both to match the machine's aesthetics as well as increased durability and wear-prevention. The best part, these side by side light bar brackets are compatible with most factory tops. Beef your breaking-bad buggy into what you want it to be when you shop SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
- Laser cut and CNC formed to insure a perfect fit
- Powder coated texture black to match the factory color
- Made from 1/8" American steel
- Mounts in stock holes (must be reamed out to 1/2" for blind fasteners)
- Works with factory tops
- Metal parts made in the USA
- Allows you to mount a 40" light bar (approx 40-1/4"-42" OD, will flex about 1/2" per side.)