- SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED FOR DELIVERY.
- Does NOT come with a-arm guards shown in some of the pictures above.
Applicability: 2011-19 Can Am Commander (2 seat models)
The Can Am Commander was meant to go offroad which means you'll most likely encounter rough and rocky terrain at times. Don't stress about damaging the underside of your UTV any longer. With Trail Armor's UHMW Full Skids with Nerf Sliders, you'll add extreme protection and gain peace of mind to hit the trails full force. Trail Armor's custom blend of Ultra High Molecular Weight polymer makes these 1/2 inch skids lighter than traditional metal skids, better at absorbing shock and are resistant to dents and corrosion.
Nerf sliders are built in to the skid plate so there's absolutely no gaps in coverage like when you have separate skids and nerf sliders. Because of this, the panels cover the full length and breadth of your side by side including the front and rear differential. The lap jointed panels create a smooth, even sliding surface decreasing the chance of catching and can be removed individually rather than having to remove the entire skid plat. Access holes to service points and oil drains make maintenance a cinch, plus the holes allow for dirt and debris to wash away making for easy cleanup.Features:
- Made of 1/2 inch Ultra High Molecular Weight (UHMW) plastic
- Lighter than traditional metal / aluminum skid plates
- No "Impact Memory" absorbs shock
- Dent and corrosion resistant
- Extended side panels bent to serve as built-in nerf sliders
- Easy to install, lap jointed panels
- Covers full length and breadth of vehicle
- Access holes to service points and oil drains for routine maintenance
- Strategically placed drain holes allow dirt and debris to wash out
- Recessed mounting holes protect fasteners and bolt heads from protruding
- Corrosion resistant hardware
- Photo-documented installation/instructions
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $97.00 shipping / handling and Side By Side Stuff pays the rest!