NOTE: NOT LEGAL FOR THE SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA. CANNOT SHIP TO CALIFORNIA.
Applicability: 2020 Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000
Why, oh, why would you need this handy little doodad. The answer is simple. When you indulged in this rad rig purchase, you had to beef up those performance parts. Well, anytime you start swapping out the Kawasaki intake, exhausts, or performance part, it changes the fuel to air ration, among other things. If you want the best possible performance, you need to take action. Invest in the Teryx KRX 1000 Power Commander 5 Fuel Controller and EFI Tuner.
As stated above, this UTV fuel controller re-establishes the fuel and air ratio, ultimately resulting in engine performance. The bottom line, your buggy will be given the power to peak at full potential with your new aftermarket upgrades. If your tripping on installation difficulty, don't. This SxS tuner is super easy to use. You get more control and the adventure you've so craved. Get outfitted today for a better ride tomorrow.Features:
- Compact design for discrete placement and easy uninstallation to revert to stock settings
- Vast library of tunes for any combination of aftermarket parts
- Easily change and upgrade tunes as you upgrade parts
- Comes with Power Core software that connects dyno runs with fuel tuners to unlock your UTV's potential
- Analog input which allows you to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature
- Easily connects to your computer via USB
- Each cylinder can be mapped individually and for each gear, giving riders more granular control
- Upgradeable with additional features such as auto-tune and launch control (included on fuel and ignition models, available through the ignition module accessory on all other models)
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
This product can expose you to chemicals including Acrylonitrile, 1,3-Butadiene, Diethanolamine, Lead, Methanol, Styrene, and Toluene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov