Applicability: 2014-19 Honda Pioneer 700 and Pioneer 700 4
Having a rugged, tough machine application like this means you're no stranger to hard work and tearing through rough terrain. You must outfit your rig with adequate protection to vital components like the front differential, grill, and plastics. Adding a UTV front bumper will change the way you Powersports, providing confidence to trek through any obstacle, whether hard at work or play. One aftermarket accessory we perk up about is the Warn Front Bumper with an Integrated Winch Mount by Warn Industries.
This SxS brush guard isn't your run of the mill bumper. This bad boy is all decked out with stellar features that greatly increase versatility. Think welded recovery points for D-shackles, dually light ports, and pre-drilled bolt holes with cutouts for a winch. There won't be a rescue task you can't handle. Plus, Warn Industries added rigidity like no other when it comes to construction. They've opted to form the Pioneer 700 4 front bumper from ultra-durable steel, then doused it with a corrosion-resistant powder-coated finish. Just to be sure this aftermarket bumper has what it takes, they salt-sprayed the thing for 408-hours! The results were just as expected. What are you waiting for? Order up.Features:
- Angled design sits high to maintain maximum ground clearance and approach angles
- Compatible with the following Warn winches: VRX 45, Axon 45, and Axon 55
- Winch mounting bolt pattern: 3.0" x 6.59"
- Integrated light port to mount auxiliary lights
- Welded recovery points ready for D-shackles
- Durable black textured powder coat over steel construction
- Bumper accommodates oversize tires
- Easy to install
- Pre-drilled bolt holes and cutouts make it easy to mount a WARN winch, even after bumper install