NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: John Deere Gator (See options above)
It's evident by your machine application that you are no stranger to hard work. Whether farm or live that good old country life, managing the land can be one backbreaking endeavor. By adding John Deere plows and implements to your aftermarket bag of tricks, those property tasks can get done quicker and more efficiently. Take those winter months, for example. Snow-covered property and impassable paths are a part of the lifestyle. Still, with a Gator 66 Inch eagle Straight Blade Snow Plow Kit by Eagle Plow, you can "plow" through the clearing chore without even breaking a sweat.
Eagle Plow did the dang thang when they engineered and manufactured this SxS snowplow system. Everything from the idea to the construction is done right here in the USA, made with American materials like US Prime Steel. The kit includes a model-specific mount installed at the machine's anterior and a V-shaped push tube with multiple crossbars. Together these two support parts provide superior strength and structural stability to the entire UTV snowplow. These reinforcements are paired with a high-performance cutting edge with a 66-inch width and a 57-inch swath. Several tractable features allow the user to adjust the Gator snowplow to meet individual terrain clearing demands. We just can't get enough of this Eagle Plow System.Kit Includes:
Straight Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 66 inches wide and 15.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 57.75 inches
- Constructed of US prime steel
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Use the adjustable skid shoes with spacers to protect the blade and surface
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
- Includes rubber flap and plow markers
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.