NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2020 Arctic Cat Prowler Pro and Prowler Pro Crew
Living that country life, you know all about the importance of having farm-tough equipment that increases work efficiency. That is to include those taxing winter chores like clearing off travel ways. Having clear pathways is crucial, especially if you've got livestock. You have to be able to tend the herd regardless of the weather. That's why Side By Side Stuff recommends getting outfitted with the Prowler Pro 66 Inch Eagle Straight Blade Snow Plow System by Eagle Plow.
The aftermarket snowplow unit includes a blade, a center-mount, the push tube, plow markers, a rubber flap, and all the hardware needed for installation. Speaking of installation. This model-specific mount is designed with a clevis pin, so detaching and reattaching is convenient and easy. This plow blade does not have to be a permanent fixture and can easily be removed so your rig can complete other tasks. About this blade, though. It's engineered with outstanding adjustability in both the skid feet and the push tube, increasing snow roll-off capacity. Add some farm-muscle to your machine for getting winter chores done by investing in your new snowplow system at SideBySideStuff.com.Kit Includes:
Straight Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 66 inches wide and 15.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 57.75 inches
- Constructed of US prime steel
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Use the adjustable skid shoes with spacers to protect the blade and surface
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
- Includes rubber flap and plow markers
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.