NOTE: THIS IS A MESH REAR WINDSCREEN NOT A HARD REAR WINDSHIELD.
Applicability: 2011-15 John Deere Gator XUV 825i
Ever feel like you are just bombarded with debris and other hazards while cruising along the farm in your John Deere Gator XUV 825i? Sometimes all that debris can be a bit much, but adding a rear windshield blocks that nice refreshing breeze from you. What if there was something out there that can give you the protection you need with the wide-open feel that you crave? Now you can have both with the Rogue Powerscreen Rear Windshield!
This screen is built to provide rearward protection from rock, branches and other debris while also helping eliminate dust from the cab of your Gator. With its heavy-duty polypropylene webbing design, it is made to resist against UV rays and mildew while still providing that free airflow that is much desired. Along with its resistance to the elements, the tensile strength design of up to 1,500 lbs. makes it strong and built to last. From its durable 4mm L foam neoprene backing to its solid coil marine grade zippers, this rear screen is a great way to get both secure shelter and refreshing exposure all in one.Features:
- Improves visibility
- Won’t scratch or tear
- Improves airflow
- No glare
- Mesh is wind tunnel tested to 110 mph
- Heavy duty polypropylene webbing (resistant to UV light, mildew and antimicrobial properties) Tensile strength of 1500 lbs
- 4mm L foam neoprene with textured backing for more slip resistance and strength. Ozone and UV resistant
- Sun Guard thread: Resistant to UV light and will not weaken or degrade over time
- Heavy duty coil marine grade zippers
- Mesh product engineered to provide optical clarity without sacrificing strength and durability and is fire resistant