Applicability: 2004-17 John Deere Gator HPX / XUV 620i / XUV 625i / XUV 825i / XUV 825i S4 / XUV 850d / XUV 850d S4 / XUV 855d / XUV 855d S4
There is no better feeling than the fresh breeze in your face when you travel from one chore to the next in your John Deere Gator HPX. Although the wide-open air is nice, it can be a nuisance when you and your passengers are bombarded with bugs, branches and other bothersome debris throughout the day. What if there was a way to enjoy the great outdoors without dealing with these unavoidable interferences? Here at Side By Side Stuff we have the perfect solution with the Seizmik Versa Vent Front Windshield.
Thanks to the team over at Seizmik, this windshield gives you the fresh outdoor air you desire with its reliable windshield vents, but also gives you great protection from debris with the polycarbonate construction. These vents come complete with fully adjustable louvers, matched with an ABS plastic lower vent panel for close when desired. The windshield is constructed o 0.220" optically clear uncoated polycarbonate that is held tight to the roll bars with sturdy low-profile clamps, that do not interfere with other additions and accessories installed. It is sealed with an automotive grade high deflection bulb gasket that runs along the top and bottom of the shield for top-of-the-line enclosure. From its ability to work with other Seizmik accessories, to its ability to be trailered up to 65mph and more, this windshield provides the best of both worlds along any day-to-day routine!
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- 0.220" optically clear, uncoated polycarbonate
- Innovative windshield vents
- Made of super-durable glass-filled nylon
- Designed with built-in defogging vents
- Gasket sealed against water intrusion
- Fully adjustable easy-to-use louver for variable airflow
- Two vents per windshield
- Super strong, low profile nylon clamps do not interfere with other accessories
- Automotive grade high deflection bulb gasket along top and bottom of windshield insures best in class seal
- Durable ABS plastic lower vent panel seal against wind intrusion
- Works with Seizmik accessories: mirrors, light bars, etc.
- Trailerable to 65mph
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment