NOTE: SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED FOR DELIVERY.
- 2014-22 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
- 2015-20 Polaris RZR 900 / RZR 900 XC / RZR S 900 / RZR RZR 4 900 and RZR S 4 900
- 2016-20 Polaris RZR S 1000 and RZR S 4 1000
Whether you're at a rip party with friends or family, there's no better way to amp up your experience than having communication abilities. Side By Side Stuff has a vast selection of aftermarket audio systems that can handle harsh environments while providing optimal sound delivery. One option is the RZR XP 1000 Complete Communication Kit by Rugged Radios. Let's see what this bad boy has to offer, shall we?
The RZR XP Turbo communication system comes complete with an intercom, a radio, and an Alpha Audio Helmet Kit. Rugged left nothing out with the UTV audio kit. There is hands-free in-cab chat, auto volume dim while people are talking, and a push-to-talk button when reaching out to other vehicles. With quality sound at your fingertips, you can't go wrong with the Polaris communication system!Intercom Features:
- Built-in Bluetooth for music streaming and cell phone conversation
- Hands free voice activated in-vehicle communication
- Set VOX volume threshold to activate your mic for in-car communication
- Keep your phone tucked away safely and use faceplate controls to manage your music
- Music play, pause, volume, skip, call answer and call end buttons
- Double stacked knob for volume and VOX control
- Ports for 4 headsets / helmet kits
Alpha Audio Helmet Kit Features:
- Digital or analog operation
- IP67 rated waterproof sealed housing
- Superior digital audio clarity
- Powerful Mitsubishi Transmit (TX) amplifier
- Clear-Hear superheterodyne receiver
- Programmable, quick-access controls
- RFI reflective aluminum chassis
- Large, easy to read LED display
- Easy access remote accessory hub
- Upgradeable firmware
- 55 watts
- Superior sound clarity
- Noise cancelling mic
- Stay-put flex boom
Optional Magnetic Radio Cover:
- Radio and intercom mount
- RRP696 Rugged intercom
- 12' intercom cables
- Alpha audio offroad helmet kits
- Digital M1 radio
- Wide band 1/4 wave antenna with spring
- Universal NMO antenna mount
- Coil cord driver push-to-talk button
- Straight cord co-driver push-to-talk button
- Audio filter
- Antenna ground strap
- Radio and intercom ground strap
Any UTV enthusiast knows that when it comes to finding your perfect radio and intercom set ups, you're going to make sure your investment is covered. With the Rugged Radios Magnetic Radio Cover, you can make sure that dust is kept out and quality is kept in. This kit comes with everything you need, including the Low Profile RRP696 Bezel that minimizes the thickness of your intercom system, allowing the room needed to install your cover! The easy install is as simple as having steel mounts in place with your radio and just simply putting the radio cover on with the 4 strong magnets. With the tough rubber gasket skill and quality design this radio cover is a perfect addition to your investment!Rugged Radios Licensing Agreement
By selecting the "Yes, I agree" in the options above, you are stating you agree to the terms below.Rugged Radios FCC License Sharing
Rugged Radios has licensed 71 channels for use in the United States under its FCC Call Sign WRCL361. We make these channels available for sharing with eligible radio customers pursuant to Section 90.179 of the FCC’s rules. Customers may share Rugged Radio’s licensed frequencies if they sign the agreement below, and if they are eligible to use the frequencies under Section 90.35 of the FCC’s rules. A customer is eligible if they use the frequencies for a commercial activity, in this case, for professional racing.FCC License Sharing Agreement
This is a legally binding agreement. Read it carefully and consult with your attorney before clicking “I Agree.”
1. I agree that I will only use the Rugged Radio channels during professional races. races and trade shows, for commercial reasons-only.
2. I agree that I will only transmit on approved channels/frequencies in specific geographic areas. I have read the channel list and will only transmit on a particular channel in the specific area listed in the list.
3. I agree that I may only transmit on the Rugged Radios frequencies on Part 90 radios sold to me by Rugged Radios or an authorized dealer of Rugged Radios.
4. I agree not to program the radio to operate on channels that are not properly licensed to the user under FCC rules, or to operate at power levels higher than permitted under FCC rules. I understand operation that is not consistent with FCC rules will not be sanctioned by Rugged Radios and may be reported to the FCC. Rugged Radios is not responsible for my violations of this agreement or FCC rules. Any violation of FCC rules or this agreement will result in termination of this agreement and revocation of my permission to share use of the Rugged Radio frequencies, and I will be responsible for any resulting fines from the FCC.
5. My membership will expire in 12 months and it is my responsibility to renew this agreement with Rugged Radios.
6. I understand and agree that Rugged Radios may revoke, change or modify this agreement at any time.
7. By providing my information below and clicking "Yes, I Agree," I understand that I am agreeing to the above terms of this agreement.