If you've ever been part of a large group ride in your side by side or even just thought about it for a brief moment, chances are you've thought about the logistics. Things like taking breaks or even mechanical failures can throw a major kink in your plans if you can't communicate what's going on. That's why here at Side by Side Stuff we work with manufacturers like NavAtlas to bring you the best available aftermarket communications systems. Take for example this Car to Car Dual band radio that we have available.
Designed to be installed on your UTV, this system installs on your machine and allows for painless car to car communication when you're out wheeling. This particular model comes with over 200 different memorized channels that are each identified by their own editing name. In the event that some other groups are using your go to channel you can quickly and easily swap to a new channel to keep your group safe and in communications with each other. Available here at SideBySideStuff.com, grab yours today.
- High quality radiator to ensure stable and durable operation
- 1750/2100/1000/1450 tone
- Automatic power off
- 200 programmable memorized channels, identified by editing name
- Programming different CTCSS, DCS, 2Tone, 5Tone in per channel, rejecting extra calling from other radio
- Five programmable multi-functional keys, can set various shortcut operation according to different requirement
- Frequency VHF: 136-174MHz(25 W) UHF: 400 (20W)
- Includes wiring harness
- Dimensions: 4.213 x 4.921 x 1.772 inches