NOTE: CANNOT SHIP TO CANADA.
Applicability: Fits Full Size w/ Pro-Fit Cage
- 2013-15 Ranger XP 900 and 900 Crew
- 2015-19 Ranger Diesel and Crew Diesel
- 2015 Ranger Full Size 570 and 570 Crew
- 2016 Ranger XP 900 / Crew XP 900-5 / Crew XP 900-6
- 2016 Ranger XP 570 and Crew XP 570-6
- 2017-19 Ranger XP 900 and Crew XP 900
- 2017 Ranger XP 1000 and Crew XP 1000
- 2018-19 Ranger Crew XP 1000
When it comes to your Full Size Polaris Ranger XP 1000 nothing beats the power and performance it brings ride after ride. With that being said nothing is better than testing that performance to the limits by hitting the trails and just unleashing your wild side. Whether you’re with buddies or ridding alone nothing brings more joy to that adrenaline pumping ride than cranking some tunes. Here at Side By Side Stuff we know all about cranking tunes and want to help really make your music go boom with the MTX Audio 10 Inch Amplified Subwoofer!
Thanks to the team at the legendary MTX audio, this amplified subwoofer is built with nothing but quality in mind. With the IP 66 rating this subwoofer is ready to party and ensures it can handle any water and dust it can encounter along the way. The features don’t stop there, the polypropylene cone ensures a exceptional low frequency output, perfect for those looking for an all around quality subwoofer. The enclosure this product offers is great for anyone needing multiple mounting places like the driver’s side and existing mounting locations, and with the no cutting or drilling needed no extensive installation procedures are needed. Hit the trails with your music and adrenaline pumping, start by ordering this MTX Audio 10 Inch Amplified Subwoofer today!Features:
Optional OEM Adapter Kit:
- 10" subwoofer
- 250 watt integrated class D amplifier
- Enclosure mounts under the driver's side front (non-crew models) or rear seat ( crew models) using existing mounting locations (no cutting or drilling for installation)
- Rotationally molded using linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Polypropylene cone for exceptional low frequency output
- IP66 rated
If you have the factory OEM Polaris Overhead Audio Pod (p/n: 2880538), this kit supplies everything you need for this subwoofer to work directly with this system. The kit will include the 10" subwoofer, OEM to aftermarket full range adapter and all the wiring necessary to connect the included components.
This product can expose you to chemicals such as Styrene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, and N-Dimethylacetamide, which is known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov