NOTE: CANNOT SHIP TO CANADA.
If you already have a sound bar or stereo system installed in your machine and are wanting to add some additional speakers to really get your ride going, then you have come to the right place. Side By Side Stuff offers a wide selection of aftermarket audio solutions to suit a variety of riders needs, wants and specifications. One of those outstanding options is the MTX Audio 2 Tower Speaker Kit for your Polaris RZR, Can Am Maverick, or other UTV. Let's check out the features below!
These 6.5" MTX tower speakers are sold as a pair and offer a stylish, yet compact construction to fit in perfectly on your side by side. The weather resistant speaker enclosure is extremely durable and will withstand nearly any environment that you put them in. Capable of delivering 50 watts RMS power, the tower speakers will be a great addition to your current system. The polypropylene woofer and dome tweeters are weather resistant and all the connections are made through the mounting bar and mounting brackets, meaning no speaker leads are exposed for corrosion. Also featured is a RGB LED light ring that enables you to choose between red, blue or green back-lighting along with an option to purchase a remote control that allows access to up to 20 different color combinations and patterns! Check out all the other great features below and add these tower speakers to your sound system today!MUD65PL Features:
Optional LED Speaker Controller Features:
- (2) 6.5" coaxial speakers
- Compact black tower speakers
- RGB LEDs in grille allow selection of red, blue or green lights
- Designed to mount to the roll cage of your UTV
- Fits bars with diameters of 1.5", 1.75" and 2"
- Weather resistant enclosure
- Polypropylene woofer and soft dome tweeter
- ABS impact resistant grille with UV inhibitor
- Internal crossover network
- Capable of delivering 50 watts RMS power
- Tested 500 hours to ASTM B117, D4329 standard
- Super cable 18AWG speaker wire - 50 ft.
- Optional remote control available for custom color creation (MUDLEDC)
View MUDLEDC Owners Manual
- Changes LED light colors
- Allows you to increase/decrease LED brightness
- Controls the flash rate
- Cycles through dynamic modes
- 20 color options
- 5 brightness levels
- 10 speed levels
- 19 dynamic modes
- RF communication up to 50’
- Simple inline installation with the Mud65PL
This product can expose you to chemicals such as Styrene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, and N-Dimethylacetamide, which is known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov